Is there anything so nice as the first real thunderstorms of the season?
I know this isn't the usual thought-provoking post we have here at the exchange, but I have to share my enthusiasm. Today was our first 75˚sunny day this year, so what could possibly be better than following it up with a spectacular thunderstorm? Well, maybe if I was watching it from a cabin porch in the woods... But I take what I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very true.
ReplyDeleteFor us in Jackson, MS, we started having warm and sunny days with cool nights in early to mid-March. Then we had the two weeks of heavy thunderstorms, trees cracking, birds flying in one place until they pitched left, and the waves crashing the rocks against the large dam I drive over every day.
Very cool.
We had our first days in the 80's this week. My absolute favorite thing is watching all the plants start to bloom. We've got splashes of bright yellow forsythia everywhere, the trees have gone from bud to bloom, and my roses are covered in the first of their leaves. YAY!
ReplyDelete